Dr. TANG Wing Ki ,Fiona
|Tel||(852) 3943 4235|
|Education & Qualifications||RN, BN, PG Dip(Psy), MN, PhD, FHKAN (Education)|
|Research Interests||Cancer nursing; Gerontology|
- Tang, F. W. K., Chan, A. W. K. (2019). Learning experience of nursing students in a clinical partnership model: An exploratory qualitative analysis. Nurse Education Today, 75, 6-12.doi: 10.1016/j.nedt.2019.01.003.
- Leung, D. Y. P., Chan, H. Y. L., Yau, S. Z. M., Chiu, P. K. C., Tang, F. W. K., & Kwan, J. S. K. (2019). A video-supported nurse-led advance care planning on end-of-life decision making among frail geriatric patients: Protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 75(6), 1360-1369. doi: 10.1111/jan.13959.
- Tang, F. W. K., Ling, G. C. C., Lai, A. S. F., Chair, S. Y., & So, W. K. W. (2018). Four Es of caring in contemporary nursing: Exploring novice to experienced nurses. Nursing and Health Sciences, 21(1), 85-92. doi.:10.1111/nhs.12561.
- Tang, F. W. K., Chan, C. W. H., Choy, Y. P., Loong, H. H. F., Chow, K. M., So, W. K. W. (2018). A feasibility study on using tablet personal computers for self-reported symptom assessment in newly diagnosed lung cancer patients. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 24(4), e12658.
- Chan, A. W. K., Tang, F. W. K., Choi, K. C., Liu, T., Taylor-Pillae, R. E. (2018). Clinical learning experiences of nursing students using an innovative clinical partnership model: A non-randomized controlled trial. Nurse Education Today, 68, 121-127.
- Chow, K. M., Tang, F. W. K., Chan, C. W. H., Sit, J. W. H., Choi, K. C., Chan, S. (2018) Resilience and well-being of university nursing students in Hong Kong: a cross-sectional study. BMC Medical Education, 18(1):13. doi: 10.1186/s12909-018-1119-0.
- Tang, F. W. K., So, W. K. W., Ling, G. C. C., Lai, A. S. F., Chair, S. Y. (2017). Healing Oncology Nurses in a Caring Environment. Cancer Nursing, 40(6), 431-432. doi: 10.1097/NCC.0000000000000546
- Tang, F. W. K. & Lee, T. F. D. (2017). A Phenomenological Study of Hospital Readmissions of Chinese Older People with COPD. Gerontologist, 57(6), 1113-1122. doi: 10.1093/geront/gnw134.
- So, W. K. W., Tang, F. W. K., Ling, C. C. Lai, S. F., & Chair, S. Y. (2016, September). Nurses’ perspectives of caring as an essence of nursing: Challenges and ways forward. Paper presented at the 9th International Council of Nurses (ICN) - The ICN Nurse Practitioner/Advanced Practice Nursing Network, Hong Kong.
- Chan, C. W. H., Tsui, S. K. W., Law, B. M. H., So, W. K. W., Tang, F. W. K., & Wong, J. C. L. (2016). The Utilization of the immune system in lung cancer treatment: Beyond chemotherapy. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 17(3), 286. doi: 10.3390/ijms17030286
- Chan, C. W. H. & Tang, F. W. K. (2016, August). A pilot study of using tablet PCs on self-report symptoms assessment in newly diagnosed lung cancer patients. Paper presented at the 2016 Annual Nursing Informatics Research Conference, Taiwan.
- Tang, F. W. K., Chan, C. W. H., & So, W. K. W. (2016, May). Tablet PC-assisted self-report symptom assessment: Exploring perspectives of patients with newly diagnosed lung cancer. Paper presented at the 2nd World Chinese Quality of Life Conference cum 7th National Quality of Life Conference, China
- Tang, F. W. K., & Chan, C. W. H. (2016, March). Non-pharmacological interventions for symptom management in patients with lung cancer: A literature review. Paper presented at the Sixth Pan-Pacific Nursing Conference and First Colloquium on Chronic Illness Care, Hong Kong.
- Tang, F. W. K., Lo, S. W. S., & Chair, S. Y. (2016, March). Understanding Chinese patients with an implantable cardioverter defibrillator: Perspectives from healthcare team. Paper presented at the Sixth Pan-Pacific Nursing Conference and First Colloquium on Chronic Illness Care, Hong Kong.
- Tang, F. W. K., Wong, J. C. L., & Ha S. K. N. (2016, January). Generic capabilities and their significance in nursing studies and profession. Presentation at the Symposium - Strengthening nursing students’ generic capabilities: Bridging theory and practice, The 2nd Asian Congress in Nursing Education, Taiwan.
- Lo, S. W. S., Chair, S. Y., & Tang, F. W. K. (2015, July). The needs and experiences of Chinese patients with an implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD): A qualitative study. Poster presentation at the 2nd Cardiac Nursing Conference, Hong Kong.
- Lee, M. Y., Cheung, H. W., & Tang, F. W. K. (2015, May). Diabetes medication management among older people: A literature review. Poster presented at the Hong Kong Primary Care Conference 2015, Hong Kong.
* Note: This MEDLINE search is performed automatically on the National Library of Medicine's server. It may return articles authored by another researcher with a similar name and will not necessary find all of a researcher's articles. Please be sure to check the full MEDLINE and CINAHL record of all articles of interest or perform your own customised search.
|Funding Body||Project Title|
|Nethersole Institute of Continuing Holistic Health Education (NICHE)||Impacts of Ethical Climate of Clinical Environment and Ethical Sensitivity of Nurses on their Caring Efficacy|
|S. K. Yee Medical Foundation||Development of a simulation learning unit for nursing education|
|Courseware Development Grant Scheme (2018-19)||Virtual reality: The application of genomic technology in health sciences|