Professor LEUNG Sui Kei, Civy
Associate Professor (Practice in Nursing)
|Tel||(852) 3943 9306|
|Education & Qualifications||RN, RM, Master of Health Administration (UNSW), FHKAN (Nursing & Health Care Management)|
|Specialisation||Management and Leadership|
Professor Civy Leung has been serving at the Nethersole School of Nursing, Faculty of Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong since 2015. During the years, she has taken a variety of teaching and administrative roles, including Professional Consultant, Programme Coordinator and Chief Year Coordinator. Currently, Professor Leung is an Associate Professor of the School.
Professor Leung received her master’s degree in Health Administration from the University of New South Wales, Australia. She had been the Cluster General Manager (Nursing) of the Hong Kong East Cluster cum Pamela Youde Nethersole Eastern Hospital for ten years, providing directions for the overall development of nursing services, policies, standards and quality. Her expertise and experience focus on nursing practice, management and leadership.
Professional & Community Service
- Honorary Professional Consultant, The Hong Kong Academy of Nursing (2019-present)
- Expert Advisory Group, UpPotential – Youth Caring Programme (2017-present)
- Honorary Advisor, CUSCS Higher Diploma Programme in Health Care (2017-2021)
- Vice-President, Hong Kong College of Nursing and Health Care Management (2017-2019)
- Vice-President, The Hong Kong Academy of Nursing (2014-2019)
- Member, Human Resources Committee, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Charity Foundation (2015-2019)
- Member, Elderly Service Steering Committee, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Charity Foundation (2015-2018)