The Nethersole School of Nursing always treasures students as the most important members and resources of the School. In order to maintain a closer connection with students and to enhance their leadership potentials, the School introduced a Student Ambassador Programme in September 2008. The main objectives of this Programme are:
- To promote understanding and partnership between students and the School;
- To develop students' enthusiasm and capability in promoting the School and the nursing profession;
- To explore students' leadership potentials and strengthen their self-confidence;
- To enhance students' communication and presentation skills as well as their abilities in organizing promotional events; and
- To help students widen their views and understanding of nursing, education and society.
Bachelor of Nursing Programme
Every year more than 20 enthusiastic and highly motivated students are recruited from the five study years of the Bachelor of Nursing programme as student ambassadors of the School. Training activities are organized to promote academic and professional development of the ambassadors and to encourage their active participation in the Programme.
Bachelor of Science in Gerontology Programme
Every year 4 enthusiastic and highly motivated students are recruited from the final study year of the Bachelor of Science in Gerontology Programme as student ambassadors of the School.
For sharing from student ambassadors, please click HERE.
Student Ambassador List 2018-2019