INFORMATION FOR PRESENTERS OF CONCURRENT SESSIONS
- It is essential that the presenters arrive at the venue 15 minutes before the start of the group of papers being presented.
- Each presenter will have a maximum of 12 minutes for presentation followed by three minutes for questions and answers.
- Presenters are required to bring their presentation PowerPoint slides to the Speaker's Preview Area before their allocated session.
- The location and operation time of the Speaker’s Preview Area are as follows:
Day 1 - 22 September 2011
Time Location 1300-1400 Di King Room, Level 3, Royal Plaza Hotel
Day 2 & 3 – 23 & 24 September 2011
Time Location 0800-0900 Grand Ballroom Foyer, Level 6, Royal Plaza Hotel 1130-1300 Grand Ballroom Foyer, Level 6, Royal Plaza Hotel
- Each session room will be equipped with the following audio visual equipment: a computer, a LCD projector and a laser pointer. Computer software including Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, Adobe Reader 10 and a web browser will be installed.
- If you plan to use your own laptop or other technology related items, please understand that there are no guarantees to integrate item into the hotel’s system.