INFORMATION FOR PRESENTERS OF POSTER SESSIONS
- Presenters should be available during lunch and coffee breaks to discuss their posters with other delegates.
- Each poster presentation will be allocated a specific poster board which will be labeled with the presenter’s Poster Number and Present ID. The size of the poster should not be larger than 915mm x 1220mm portrait (36” width x 48” height).
- All posters must be written in English. Lettering should be at least 10mm in height for good visibility.
- Each poster must have a top banner indicating the title of the paper and the name(s) of the author(s).
- Do not fold posters: roll them up and carry them in a cardboard container. Please do not mail poster presentations to the Conference in advance.
- Blu-Tack or pins will be provided for fixing the posters to the poster boards.
- Presenters are responsible for setting up and removing the posters by themselves.
- Setting up and removal of posters:
Date Poster No. Display location Time for
Time for removal 22 September 2011 (Thurs) D01-D19 Di King Room, Level 3, Royal Plaza Hotel 1200-1345 1630-1730 23 September 2011 (Fri) E01-E12 Grand Ballroom III, Level 6, Royal Plaza Hotel 0800-0900 1545-1700 24 September 2011 (Sat) F01-F28 Su Zhou Room, Level 3, Royal Plaza Hotel
(Su Zhou Room floor plan)
0800-0900 1545-1700 G01-G74 Beijing Room, Level 3, Royal Plaza Hotel
(Beijing Room floor plan)