The aim of the conference is to bring together healthcare providers and researchers from a broad range of academic and clinical settings, both internationally and locally, to examine and debate the issues, challenges and future directions of delivering evidence-based healthcare in order to achieve best possible and sustainable outcomes for clients.
- To facilitate opportunities for networking, collaboration and exchange of ideas with renowned leaders in evidence-based care and cancer care.
- To discuss and debate the influence of evidence-based healthcare on client outcomes and health services development.
- To identify the opportunities for evidence-based healthcare delivery and its implications in nursing education and advanced practice.
- To facilitate sharing and collaboration between healthcare providers and researchers.
- To explore innovative strategies to strengthen the implementation of evidence-based practice.
- Approaches to systematic review of evidence
- Strategies to promote evidence-based practice
- Innovative approaches to deliver evidence-based healthcare
- Knowledge translation
- Implementation of change
- Outcome evaluation
- Evidence-based nursing for advanced practice
- Teaching evidence-based healthcare in nursing education
- Evidence-based interventions
- Cancer care
- Interdisciplinary healthcare
- Improvement in quality of care or cost effectiveness
LANGUAGE OF CONFERENCE
The official language of the conference is English.